We will be implementing new procedures for the remainder of the season. In order to keep our cost down, we, Southridge Youth Football, are responsible for field set up and clean up each Saturday. We are going to require that the 1st and last games help with the following each Saturday. Southridge Youth Lacrosse should be able to provide trash bags.
First game TEAM RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Clean up any leftover Trash from Friday Night Games
2) Go through stands (home and away) pick up any garbage
3) Help with Field Set up – putting out yard markers and goal post pads
4) Help Pull out Scale and Table for Weigh In Station
Last Game TEAM RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Clean up Trash from the Day – Go through Stands – home and away – pic up any trash left in the stands
2) Take out garbage from Bathrooms
3) Help with Field Take Down – Removed and put away yard markers and goal post pads
4) Make sure sidelines are free of clutter or items left behind
Again, we get our field are a reduced price and part of this responsibility is to maintain the field clean up. It is also important that the same families are not handling this each and every week. Your team parent will be reaching out to you.
Thanks for your time and understanding.
Sam Woodward – VP Southridge Youth Football